Earthday 2010 Pledge
    Trader
    Forum Moderator

Entrepreneur

DEAD DEAL Red Truck/White Truck Organic Wine and Eco Barrels - free shipping until 11/16

I want to try the red eco-barrel, it would give me a good excuse to enjoy one glass of wine each night. I will hint to by husband this would make a nice gift.

Red Truck Wines Main Catalog

FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING through Monday, Nov. 16th when you order 12 or more bottles of wine or 3, 6, 9 or 12 mini-barrels. Our Central Coast Cabernet, Merlot, Pinot Noir & Chardonnay are favorites.

Earthday 2010 Pledge
    Trader
    Forum Moderator

Entrepreneur

Default Re: Red Truck/White Truck Organic Wine and Eco Barrels - free shipping until 11/16

Those eco-barrels look really cool! I can just imagine DHs look already and pretty much confirming that I am a wino if I ask him for that!
    Mod for: The Welcome Wagon & Albertsons
    Co-Mod for Printables

Earthday 2010 Pledge
    Trader
    Forum Moderator

Entrepreneur

Default Re: Red Truck/White Truck Organic Wine and Eco Barrels - free shipping until 11/16

I checked our local liquor store tonight, the regular "truck" wine is $10.50/bottle, the organic is $15.49. They do not carry the eco-barrels.

For me the organic wine is a much better deal from the website at $11.99/bottle. I imagine no tax either, but I am not sure???

I was telling my husband about the barrels at dinner tonight, we are thinking of giving one to his parents for Christmas, they will never be able to guess what it is!
    Last edited by IFALLSMICHELLE; 11-14-2009 at 01:53 AM.

Supa Fly Earthday 2010 Pledge
    Trader

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0

Entrepreneur

Administrator

I've had the Red Truck wine before, and I really enjoyed it.

I think those barrels would make awesome gifts. If you have to order 3 to get the free shipping, might as well keep one for yourself. :D
    ~julee~
    "Like" us on Facebook

Visit my blog: D.I.Y. Louisville

Earthday 2010 Pledge
    Trader

Forum Moderator

Entrepreneur

"I think those barrels would make awesome gifts. If you have to order 3 to get the free shipping, might as well keep one for yourself. :D"

I might have to keep two for myself!! Actually my brother and his girlfriend are coming to visit for 3-4 days in December. We always like to have special meals and drinks with them. I have a feeling we will easily be able to drink one eco-barrel while they are visiting.

Funny, as I write "barrel" in terms on wine, it sounds so odd.