Trader

Archer Farms/Market Pantry?

Which Archer Farms products are organic or all natural? Are there any Market Pantry products that are organic or all natural? I am curious so I can keep an eye on the Target coupons!

Destined for Donnie
    Trader

Entrepreneur

Default Re: Archer Farms/Market Pantry?

I don't believe there are any Market Pantry organic items. Not that I've seen anyway.
    Archer Farms has tons of organic products. You can tell which are organic because they will say "Archer Farms Organic" on the front. I love LOTS of their organic products. The tortilla chips (especially the blue ones), the salsa, the cereals, the kettle corn, the oatmeal. Haven't tried any of the crackers or cookies or anything like that. They also have organic milk, which I don't believe I have tried. They have some organic juices too that I have tried which were great...expensive, but great. I've had the blueberry juice and also some other pomegranite one that was kind of bitter for my taste.

As for coupons, most times I use the ones for chips or for any Archer Farm product.
    Heather

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

"When life looks like it's falling apart, it may just be falling in place"

Trader

Thanks, I'll be on the lookout for the ones marked Archer Farms Organic. Our Target carries limited organics, but I assume they would carry more in their brand, so hopefully they have some!

Destined for Donnie
    Trader

Entrepreneur

It should all just be mixed in together. Like...next to the regular AF salsa, will also be the organic. Or with the AF chips, the organic. I know AF has frozen veggies, but I haven't seen any organic of those yet.
    Also, my Target has a small section of organic boxed items such as crackers, that will also have Annie's, Nature's Path and possibly others right next to where you'd find Pepperidge Farm and all those.
    Also, mixed in with the Chef Boyardee there are Annie's ravioli and such.
    And for the non-food items, in between where the candy aisles end and the make-up aisles start, there is one aisle with organic and natural products...shampoos, skin care, etc.
    I would REALLY love if my area had a SuperTarget, but oh well...I'll take what I can get for now.
    Heather

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."

"When life looks like it's falling apart, it may just be falling in place"

Trader

We don't have a SuperTarget either. Just recently the Target we do have started adding some organic foods. I've seen Annie's crackers and Newman's Own cookies. I am still waiting for them to expand more! The other stores that sell organics around here are more pricier, so I hope Target will start selling them soon! My only other option for discount stores is Walmart and I prefer not shopping there since they really don't like me using coupons.

LinkBacks (?)