Thanks to Mocha Poka at HCW.

BJ's Wholesale Club

Does BJ's carry organic/natural products?
Yes. BJ's carries a large selection of brands, some of them organic/natural brands, or conventional brands with an organic line of products.

How do I find a BJ’s near me?
Go to the www.bjs.com/locations. Choose your state, then the city or town nearest you or call 1-800-BJS-CLUB (1-800-257-2582) at any time and say or press "1" to use BJ’s automated Club locator service.

Can I use coupons?
Yes. BJ’s is the only warehouse club to accept all manufacturers’ coupons. You can get exclusive BJ’s coupons online, in BJ’s Journal (a Member magazine), through special-offer mailings and BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers.

Can I use more than one coupon?
You may not use more than one coupon on a single item (some stores allow you to use a BJ’s coupon with a manufacturer’s coupon. Call your store to be sure).

If you buy a multi-pack (a pack that contains multiple full-sized packages of a single product shrink-wrapped together) you may use multiple coupons. EX: 8 pack of Dole Pineapple canned. You could use a BJ's coupon if you had one, and if you had $1.00/3 Manufacturer's coupon you could use 2 of those because 2 coupons covers 6 cans.

Does this store accept printable coupons?
Yes

Does BJ’s have a rebate program?
Yes, go to www.bjs.com/members/rebates.shtml for more details.

Do I have to be a Member to shop at BJ’s?
No, but you must get a One Day Shopping Pass which carries a 15% non-member surcharge on all merchandise except alcohol, gas and prescription drugs.

If you purchase a BJ’s Membership within 7 days of using your Pass, your non-member surcharge will be applied toward the Membership fee when you present your original receipt from your initial purchase at the Member Services Desk. Pay with cash, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® Network, Visa® or debit cards only. No checks.

What is BJ’s Rewards® Membership?
BJ’s Rewards Membership is BJ’s highest level of Membership. It pays you 2%* back bi-annually on most purchases - up to $500 per 12-month period - plus, it delivers exclusive benefits not offered through BJ’s Inner Circle® and Business Memberships. This Membership option is also available as an upgrade option to Primary Inner Circle and Primary Business Members.
BJ’s Rewards Membership benefits include:
  • 2% Payback on most BJ’s purchases (mailed every 6 months — up to $500 per 12-month period)
  • Special offers for additional discounts via mail and e-mail
  • BJ’s Auto Buying ProgramSM Personal Auto Shopper**
  • BJ’s Vacations® Personal Vacation Shopper**
  • 30% off regular retail price of one complete pair of glasses from BJ’s OpticalSM**
  • $100 BJ’s Gift Card with the purchase of Brink’s Home Security® System**
  • And more. New Rewards will keep on coming, as long as you’re a Member!
*Payback takes the form of a BJ’s Reward redeemable toward the future purchase of qualifying merchandise at BJ’s. Certain restrictions apply. Certain BJ’s Rewards offers effective for a limited time. Only purchases by Primary and Household/First Supplemental Cardholders are eligible for 2% Payback. Only in-Club purchases accrue Rewards. See BJ’s Rewards® Membership Privileges and Conditions online or at the Member Service Desk in-Club for full details.
**Certain restrictions apply. See your BJ’s Rewards® Membership Guide for full details.

How do I become a BJ’s Rewards® Member?
You may join or upgrade online or in-Club at the Member Services Desk.